Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Big Book Pile Announcement

On the eve of the two month anniversary of Auntie Karen's Book Pile, I am pleased to announce a change to your regularly scheduled programming.

Beginning tomorrow, July 1, a new book review will be posted three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have three goals in mind:  keep up with this blog (which I love), satisfy you, the reader, with good content,  and maintain my sanity. I believe scaling back to three days will meet these goals!

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm happy to report just over 2600 hits in the first two months. That's a pile of hits for Auntie's pile of books. Keep sharing the blog with your friends - it's one of the best ways for me to get new readership.

Do you have a book you want me to review so others will know about it? Email me at karenboss[at]gmail[dot]com. It doesn't matter how new or old it is - if you love it, chances are others will too. You might've noticed some holes in my pile: I don't read a lot of fantasy and while I love nonfiction, it seems lacking. Got those? Let me know.

Are you an author or illustrator who would be interested in doing a "Meet the Author/Illustrator" post? It's easy - I send you the questions, you send me your answers and some other things and up it goes. Let me know.

So, from under the piles (there's one on my bed and four on my trunk and three on the bottom shelf of my book case right now, not to mention the two random books next to my pillow that never seem to get moved), I'll see you Monday with a new post!

Auntie Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment